The International MBA in Spain – Barcelona – New York has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Top five reasons to do EAE’s International MBA in Spain:
1. Students are offered the opportunity to study abroad in New York for a semester at Pace University.
2. Professional & Academic Experience: every year we teach more than 40.000 class hours and we have trained more than 65.000 professionals and managers from 72 countries.
3. EAE, ranked as one of the top 50 European Business Schools in terms of offering their MBA students a high rate of employability according to the “Global 200 Business School Report” ranking by QS.
4. Live the EAE Experience. EAE Business School strives to guarantee that the student’s learning experience is as enriching as possible and that it takes place both inside and outside the classroom. In 2015 we organized more than 150 events to welcome, network and update our students.
5. EAE, one of the top 30 business schools in the world (América Economía’s ranking of “The Best Business Schools Worldwide 2014”).
Do you want to study in EAE? Check here the International MBA Barcelona – New York’s admission process and degree.
Need some help with financing?: Check here our Financing schemes and grants.
* Mandatory field