The International MBA (Madrid/Shanghai) has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s Degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our academic faculty and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Reasons to do EAE’s International MBA:
1. The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage theis own company, and test their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the program, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
2. A specialist seminar in which leading entrepreneurs from the Spanish business scene share their insight with participants with respect to the key factors to take into consideration in order to be successful and competitive on the Spanish market.
3. Students are offered the option of studying a semester abroad in the Shanghai University; a private higher education institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education. Shanghai University offers our students a real opportunity to gain insight into the meaning of business success, in the city of Shanghai and around the world.
4. EAE, ranked as one of the top 50 European Business Schools in terms of offering their MBA students a high rate of employability according to the “Global 200 Business School Report” ranking by QS.
5. The best demonstration of our performance: our students. They hold positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi’s & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis and Unilever. In addition, we have signed more than 2,000 partnership agreements with national and international companies all around the world.
Do you want to study at EAE? Click here to find out aboul the International MBA’s admission process and degree.
Need some help with financing?: Cick here to find out about our Fudding, grants and financial support.
* Mandatory field