This Master is taught completely in Spanish
The Máster en Business Intelligence e Innovación Tecnológica (Master in Business Intelligence and Technological Innovation) is designed to train professionals in the area of new information technologies and Business Intelligence, always with the aim of responding successfully to the demands of companies and institutions at any given time.
To this end, the programme is underpinned by a clear synergy between technology and management, enabling participants to develop the skills and techniques required in the area of Business Intelligence and Technological Innovation in order to head information technology projects in various sectors of the economy.
Reasons for taking EAE’s Máster en Business Intelligence e Innovación Tecnológica:
1. The only programme offering two optional schedules for students: Enterprise Data (more technical) and Business Intelligence in Marketing (management).
2. Specialists in Business Intelligence are the highest earners in the ICT sector, according to a recent report by Ticjob.es.
3. The most practical and up-to-date Master on offer: the opportunity to take part in workshops for professionals at the most advanced Innovation Centres of companies listed on the Ibex 35, presentations by highly-respected professionals and experts from the sector, conferences and seminars.
4. A Final Master Project is developed throughout the programmes, based on the creation of a management plan of the functional solutions and technological tools on the market, using the latest software resources available.
5. Programme Director: Maarten Tromp. Maarten is the Global Warehousing consultant at Imperial Tobacco Group. He is APICS certified (The American Society of Production and Inventory Control Systems) and has the AMBI Diploma (Post University Computer Science), specializing in Software Development & Business Administration for the Eindhoven University of Technology. He is a graduate of Business Administration at HTS Rijswijk.
6. The only programme in Spain on which participants can develop more technical skills with accreditation from the UPC, alongside key competences in terms of business management backed by the credentials of EAE’s experience.
If you would like further information regarding objectives, study programmes, the teaching faculty, professional opportunities, entry requirements and enrolment, and grants and financial assistance for the Master, please see the programme description in Spanish .
* Mandatory field