This Master is taught completely in Spanish
The Master in Project Management is designed to equip executives to lead, plan organize and oversee complex global projects efficiently and effectively. Professionals equipped to lead teams based on the development of executive skills and techniques required by directors. In short, Project Directors who can align the present needs of companies in terms of project management with the current requirements stipulated in the global standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI): minimizing risks, creating new opportunities and achieving the objectives that have been set.
Five reasons for taking EAE’s Master in Project Management:
1. The program incorporates specialist software for simulating or modelling departments and processes related to Project Management, such as Microsoft Project Professional and Risk from the Palisade Corporation, a global leader in risk and decision analysis.
2. EAE Business School has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the leading international association of Project Management Professionals. As a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), EAE has agreed to abide by PMI-established quality assurance criteria.
3. The Master in Project Management prepares participants to take the examination for certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI). Students who successfully complete the Master are eligible to take the PMP certification test run by the PMI.
4. Participants on the Master in Project Management may register as Students Members of the Project Management Institute, which enables them to take advantage of benefits including access to a multitude of bibliographic sources.
5. EAE is ranked as the second most reputable business school in Spain (MERCO Ranking 2014).
If you would like further information regarding objectives, study programmes, the teaching faculty, professional opportunities, entry requirements and enrolment, and grants and financial assistance for the Master, please see the programme description in Spanish .
PMP es marca registrada del Project Management Institute, Inc.
* Mandatory field