The Master in Project Management is designed to equip executives to lead, plan organize and oversee complex global projects efficiently and effectively. Professionals equipped to lead teams based on the development of executive skills and techniques required by directors. In short, Project Directors who can align the present needs of companies in terms of project management with the current requirements stipulated in the global standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI): minimizing risks, creating new opportunities and achieving the objectives that have been set.
Five reasons for taking EAE’s Master in Project Management:
1. The program incorporates specialist software for simulating or modelling departments and processes related to Project Management, such as Microsoft Project Professional and Risk from the Palisade Corporation, a global leader in risk and decision analysis.
2. EAE Business School is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the leading international association of Project Management professionals. To achieve this certification, R.E.P institutions of the PMI have to comply with a rigorous set of quality standards, both in terms of the content and design of the Masters and the training of the academic faculty.
3. EAE Business School has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the leading international association of Project Management Professionals. As a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), EAE has agreed to abide by PMI-established quality assurance criteria.
4. Participants on the Master in Project Management may register as Students Members of the Project Management Institute, which enables them to take advantage of benefits including access to a multitude of bibliographic sources.
5. EAE is ranked as the second most reputable business school in Spain (MERCO Ranking 2014).
Do you want to study in EAE? Check here the Master in Project Management’s admission process and degree.
Need some help with financing?: Check here our Financing schemes and grants.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
* Mandatory field