This Master is taught completely in Spanish
EAE Business School’s MBA sets the standard of executive training programmes, equipping participants to reach positions of responsibility in a company by acquiring the crucial managerial skills required to run companies and institutions. The programme is designed to enable participants to consolidate and broaden their knowledge of company management and administration, gaining insight into the leading management tools and strengthening their executive skills and competences.
EAE’s MBA is a master in management focusing on developing an in-depth understanding of all of the areas involved in the management of organizations, with the experience being enriched by the networking opportunities with the rest of the participants, the teaching faculty and the professionals invited to conferences, seminars and activities, a key factor in enabling participants to enhance their position professionally.
Five reasons for taking EAE’s MBA:
1. The most practical and comprehensive MBA due to the development of the Business Plan throughout the Master, as well as the Business Game.
2. EAE’s MBA gives students the option of specializing in five different areas throughout the Master: Management, Finance, Marketing, Family Business and International Management, the last of which is taught in English.
3. EAE is one of the 30 best business schools in the world (América Economía Ranking 2014).
4. QS ranks EAE among the top 50 European Business Schools in terms of offering its MBA students the highest employability rating (Global 200 Business School Report).
5. EAE is ranked as the second most reputable business school in Spain according to the MERCO Ranking 2014.
If you would like further information regarding objectives, study programmes, the teaching faculty, professional opportunities, entry requirements and enrolment, and grants and financial assistance for the Master, please see the programme description in Spanish .
* Mandatory field