The International MBA has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s Degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Top four reasons to do EAE’s International MBA:
1. The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, and test theis abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the program, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
2. A specialist seminar in which leading entrepreneurs from the Spanish business scene share their insight with participants with respect to the key factors to take into consideration in order to be successful and competetive on the Spanish market.
3. The objective of the Business Plan plan is to bring together all of the information obtained throughout the program and put it into practice in a company creation project.
4. EAE, ranked as one of the top 50 European Business Schools in terms of offering their MBA students a high rate of employability according to the “Global 200 Business School Report” ranking by QS.
5. International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the programme’s multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of IMBA students come from outside Spain, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the USA.
Do you want to study at EAE? Click here to find out about International MBA’s admission process.
Need some help with financing?: Click here to find out about our Fudding, grants and financial support.
* Mandatory field