The Master in International Business in Spain (MIB) is a general programme with a particular focus on the international aspects of management needed in today’s business world. The programme integrates studies in all of the areas of business activity in a quest to develop the most reliable policies and strategies that successfully achieve the objectives of a company in an international environment. The MIB is underpinned by the four fundamental elements of a successful international business education, crucial for establishing roles in today’s multinational and multicultural firms involved in the constantly evolving world of global business: Functional methods and techniques; Personal development; The importance of strategic information decision-making; Creativity and innovation.
No businessperson can develop their full creative potential in isolation. With this in mind, the MIB combines academic excellence with an in-depth practical knowledge of business and business planning. In addition, our students are also offered a wide range of corporate visits and meetings, and lectures with managers and top executives from successful corporations.
Top 5 reasons to do EAE’s MIB (Master in International Business in Spain):
1. The most practical and complete Master of International Business in market thanks to the drafting of a Business Plan, a key element of the MIB programme.
2. International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the programme’s multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of MIB students come from outside Spain, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the USA.
3. EAE is one of the 30 best business schools in the world (América Economía Ranking 2014).
4. Professional & Academic Experience: every year we teach more than 45.000 class hours and we have trained more than 67.400 professionals and managers from 82 countries.
5. The best demonstration of out performance: our students. They hold positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi’s & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis and Unilever. In addition, we have signed more than 2,300 partnership agreements with national and international companies.
Do you want to study at EAE? Click here to find out about the MIB’s admission process.
Need some help with financing?: Click here to find out about our Fudding, grants and financial support.
* Mandatory field