This Master is taught completely in Spanish
EAE’s Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics is designed to enable operations and logistics professionals and directors to gain a greater understanding of the high added value of logistics processes for their companies and how to use them to enhance the competitiveness of their companies.
Professional equipped to design, implement and maintain a strategic perspective of Operations Management and, in particular, logistics and Supply Chain Management,
Five reasons for taking EAE’s Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics:
1. EAE is one of the 30 best business schools in the world (América Economía Ranking 2014) and the second most reputable business school in Spain (Ranking Merco 2014).
2. The best logistics programme in Catalonia and Madrid, and the second best in Spain, according to the El Mundo League Table (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009).
3. Participants can obtain accreditation as Supply Chain Management professionals on completion of the Master, with certification from the SCPro Level One of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), the world’s leading association of logistics and operations professionals.
4. The programme includes the development of the Logistics Plan throughout the Master and visits to companies specializing in Supply Chain Management, making it the most practical and comprehensive programme on offer.
5. Employability: In 2013, we processed 3,376 offers of employment and work experience placements, for positions in 37 countries and 28 sectors.
If you would like further information regarding objectives, study programmes, the teaching faculty, professional opportunities, entry requirements and enrolment, and grants and financial assistance for the Master, please see the programme description in Spanish .
* Mandatory field