This Master is taught completely in Spanish
Máster en Dirección Financiera
The Máster en Dirección Financiera (Master in Financial Management) is designed to equip financial directors to be able to tackle economic changes with the solvency and foresight required by organizations in today’s world.
Finance professionals that are flexible and who know how to lead and direct teams, with the skills required to generate value at all times, allocate and distribute financial resources in the most efficient way possible and, above all, contribute to the management of the company in terms of achieving its objectives, based on their strategic vision.
Five reasons for taking EAE’s Máster en Dirección Financiera:
1. The only programme for executive profiles combining learning in the Financial and Accounting areas.
2. Aimed at the sector: relations with institutions such as ACCID and COFACE, as well as agreements with the leading sector institutions and finance companies in the world.
3. The greatest demonstration of the School’s credentials is our former students, who hold positions of international responsibility in leading companies, including Deutsche Bank, Banco Sabadell, BNP Paribas, Ernst & Young, Renta 4, Santander BBVA, Banco Popular, Accenture, Coca Cola, Henkel, Danone and Volkswagen, among others. We also have the highest level of recognition in the business community, collaborating with over 2,000 companies.
4. EAE is ranked as the second most reputable business school in Spain (MERCO Ranking 2014) and one of the 30 best business schools in the world (América Economía Ranking 2014).
5. In addition, the programme includes SAP training.
If you would like further information regarding objectives, study programmes, the teaching faculty, professional opportunities, entry requirements and enrolment, and grants and financial assistance for the Master, please see the programme description in Spanish .
* Mandatory field