This Master is taught completely in Spanish
EAE’s Master in Supply Chain Management is designed to enable operations executives to gain greater understanding of the high added value of logistics processes for their companies and how to use them to increase the competitiveness of their organizations. Professional equipped to design, implement and maintain a strategic perspective of Operations Management and, in particular, logistics and Supply Chain Management, learning about and using a broad range of management techniques and tools, with insight into how to exploit technological information systems.
In short, this Master is aimed at logistics executives who need to be able to exploit new niche opportunities of global business development.
Five reasons for taking EAE’s Master in Supply Chain Management:
1. The best logistics programme in Catalonia and Madrid, and the second best in Spain, according to the El Mundo League Table (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009).
2. Participants can obtain accreditation as Supply Chain Management professionals on completion of the Master, with certification from the SCPro Level One of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), the world’s leading association of logistics and operations professionals.
3. The most practical and comprehensive Master in Supply Chain Management, due to the development of the Logistics Plan throughout the Master.
4. Visits to companies specializing in Supply Chain Management to gain insight into the best practices in the various branches of logistics, with the support and advice of professionals and directors: Salón Internacional de la Logística, DHL, Siemens, Madrid and Barcelona Airport, Mango’s Distribution Centre, etc.
5. The greatest demonstration of the School’s credentials is our former students, who hold positions of international responsibility in leading companies, including the Salón Internacional de la Logística, Diageo, Inditex, TNT Express, DHL, Unipost, Repsol, Coca Cola, SEUR, Siemens, Puerto de Barcelona, Privalia, Henkel, Danone, Hewlett Packard and Grupo Puig, among others. We also have the highest level of recognition in the business community, collaborating with over 2,000 companies.
If you would like further information regarding objectives, study programmes, the teaching faculty, professional opportunities, entry requirements and enrolment, and grants and financial assistance for the Master, please see the programme description in Spanish .
* Mandatory field