This Master is taught completely in Spanish
EAE’s Máster en Dirección Comercial y Gestión de Ventas (Master in Commercial and Sales Management) equips sales professionals to be able to lead commercial teams in a changing and globalized environment, giving insight into how we can get to know our customers better, as well as providing the tools required to achieve the sales targets set by the organization.
The programme is aimed at sales executives who need to strengthen their current skills and acquire new competences that enable them to meet the professional and personal challenges that arise in the commercial management of a company in the 21st Century.
Five reasons for taking EAE’s Máster en Dirección Comercial y Gestión de Ventas:
1. The second best Master in Sales in Spain according to the El Mundo League Table (in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009).
2. Starting in 1958, EAE was the first business school to run a Master in Commercial Management. Since then, the School has trained almost sixty graduating classes and over 15,000 in the Commercial and Sales area.
3. The most practical and comprehensive Master in Commercial and Sales Management, thanks to the development of a Commercial Action Plan throughout the Master, as well as the Business Game.
4. The greatest demonstration of the School’s credentials is our former students, who hold positions of international responsibility in leading companies, including Bankinter, Diageo, Inditex, Deloitte, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Coca Cola, Novartis and Unilever. We also have the highest level of recognition in the business community, collaborating with over 2,000 companies.
5. EAE is one of the 30 best business schools in the world (América Economía Ranking 2014).
If you would like further information regarding objectives, study programmes, the teaching faculty, professional opportunities, entry requirements and enrolment, and grants and financial assistance for the Master, please see the programme description in Spanish .
* Mandatory field