Next June 11th at 18:00 pm will take place a Company meeting session with General Electric.
Our technology changes lives. For every traveler who gets home safely, every patient who achieves better health, and every moment we need energy, GE is there.
Our portfolio of rotational development programs grow talent in critical functions of the company today to become leaders and innovators for the future.
Our Accelerators offer multi-year, intensive development with a variety of assignments to develop select internal candidates for bigger leadership opportunities.
- Commercial Leadership Program (CLP )
- Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP )
- Financial Management Program (FMP )
- Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP )
- Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP )
- Graduate Engineer Training Program (GETP )
- Human Resources Leadership Program (HRLP )
- Junior Officer Leadership Program (JOLP )
The session will be imparted by Carmen Rojas former student of the Master in Human Resources here at EAE, and Leadership Program Member in GE.