EAE Business School launches the third issue of the Talent Alumni Review, the magazine for the community of the School's former pupils. The quarterly publication is aimed principally at the community of EAE pupils and old boys, but also to publics that might be interested such as professionals, the teachers, collaborating companies, partner universities, associations and the media.
In the third issue of the Talent Alumni Review, launched in late April, articles can be found that were made in collaboration with the School's international teachers, in which the role of creativity and leadership in the enterprise is analysed.
It therefore receives contributions from the like of Daniel Gross, chief editor of Strategy+Business; Deborah Bothum, Global Leader Entertainment & Media and US Leader Entertaiment, Media and Communications in PwC; John Sviokla, US Marketing Leader in PwC; and Erin Reilly, Executive director and researcher in Annenberg Innovation Lab at USC’s Anneberg School for Communication and Journalism.
It also includes an interview with Alberto Seoane, an EAE former student, who gained world fame through his participation in the Rio Paralympic Games 2016.
Other interesting sections are "Elevator Tips”, six pieces of advice for triumphing in different areas of management offered by various program directors and members of the EAE teaching staff; “One of ours”, analysing the professional career of EAE former pupils; “Trends”, where it is explained how content is distributed and created after the boom of new technologies; “Dialogues” with the program directors Guillem Crosas and Marc Sansó; or an interview with Joe Kaeser, president of the Siemes technology and innovation company.
Talent Alumni Review no.2
Talent Alumni Review is a half-yearly academic and professional magazine for the community of present and former students. Each issue offers six sections with news on former students, the teaching staff and the School, and three that promote knowledge via the publication of international research articles.
· Jaume Alemany, Marketing and Communication Manager for Grupo DAMM. · Pedro Domínguez, IT Director in Schneider Electric. · Xavier Gassó, Head of Digital and Open Platforms at Banc Sabadell. · Elena Padial, Financial and Human Resource Director in Spain for the Escada Group. · Lainey Garcia, Mcdonald’s USA.
Other interesting sections are:
· “THEORY VS. REALITY”, Disruptive innovation under the spotlight
· “GENERACIONES”, Leadership from a junior and senior viewpoint
· “GLOBAL TALKS”, Max Bazerman reflects on decision-making
· Interview with RICARDO FIORETTI, Product Innovation Marketing Manager of Telefónica.